Hi Friends!
How are you doing on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon? I'm listening to my toilet running, trying to figure out what will make it stop. I tried all the normal things and they haven't worked. I hate to call maintenance on a weekend too.
I was house sitting all week for a cute little cat and a beta fish named Roxie. Laura the cat likes to think that she can catch squirrels and watching her contemplate it is really funny.
On Thursday I was in the city for our staff team-building day. We went to Sony Studios to cheer on our senior pastor and two worship arts pastors who were on a game show called Chain Reaction. It's a remaking of a show from 1980 and it's airing on the Game Show Network. We all got to be in the studio audience and when it airs, we'll be on tv. Isn't that neat?? They won too!
I'm so bad about updating my blog-sorry. I read the other ones all the time so I never get around to updating mine :).
I decided to call maintenance and Tony, the greatest maintenance guy around (who's gotten us out of many plumbing jams before) came in 10 minutes and fixed it-yea for Tony!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay for fixed toilets - glad you updated - hope to see it updated more! I love you friend!! (i just updated mine ;))
Lookig forward to your next installment! I miss squirrels.
Love,
Mom
You live in Jersey and your maintenance man's name is TONY! It doesn't get any better than that. Well it could get better if your neighbor was Daniel LaRusso and you lived in Hackensack!
didn't take my test yet today - not sure if i will until next week - we'll see how it goes
Post a Comment