Today I celebrate the marriage of one of my favorite couples: J&B. This is their 3rd wedding anniversary and they get to spend it in their long awaited home of Indonesia. I'm hoping they did something very romantic and fun (considering that they've already had their special day in their time zone). So here's to J&B, a couple that God put together so clearly. I've seen the way they love each other and it makes me hopeful for my future. If there are any more guys out there like the Potter men, I hope God sends one of them to find me :). In the mean time, I'd be content to baby-sit the littlest Potter man, Jack.
Sending my love to the best brother and sister a girl could ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes the Potter men are wonderful aren't they? :) I'm thankful the friendship of the Potter women too though - love you!
Post a Comment