22 August, 2006
a peppermint mocha in August...
Did you know that you can order a pepperming mocha at Starbucks all through the year? I just figured that out tonight. They always have a cafe mocha on the menu and they always have peppermint syrup, so put the two together and voila, a pepperming mocha! Kim and I enjoyed mochas tonight-she got a white chocolate one and I got a peppermint one. We had great conversation and only left when they were closing at 10. So that is my definition of a good night today: finding your favorite drink at Starbucks and great conversation with a close friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sure sounds good - I don't know what the coffee content is, but I sure wish I could drink one with you. We did find some packets of Lasco in G-town, and need to make them some time soon.
Love ya,
Mom
Sigh, starbucks - i was there a few weeks ago in basel with friends - i miss going with you though - can't wait for you to come here to see me friend! :)
Hi Beka!
I just found your blog - didn't know you had one. It's good to see what's going on in your life. I have two blogs - drop by sometime. I'd be glad to have you ;o)
Have a good day.
Alyssa
Well, what can one say! Sounds like a great evening and solid relationships. Lasco is a different alternative. I am looking for some Brazilian coffee beans to experiment with but no syrup except maple! Save me one when I get to NJ
That is quite a brilliant discovery, Bekah.
Post a Comment