02 September, 2006

Headset for Skype!!!!

I got my headset yesterday for Skype and I sent messages to those of you whose skype accounts I could find. I still need skype details from CT in Germany. If you got the message, give me a call!

In other news, we have a hurricane here-Ernesto. He's full of rain and wind. So what do you think I decided to do during the hurricane/tropical storm? I went grocery shopping! Boy did I get wet!!!! It was kind of fun though. Normally on a Sat., the grocery store would be very crowded. It wasn't today! In this kind of rain and wind, it's pretty useless to use an umbrella, so I resigned myself to getting wet and actually enjoyed it. When you are not fighting against the wind and rain, it's not that bad!

3 comments:

Joe and Terri said...

Looking forward to "skyping" soon! It has been nice viewing news about Ernesto from afar, instead of in our face. Keep dry and stay safe.
Love ya,
Mom

Snwwhite said...

i don't have a skype account - just call my phone

Joe and Terri said...

Yeah, actually someone else getting the rain bullets in the face. Painful but powerful reminders of God's variety. Speaking of in your face.. Love, dad