Promotion Sunday has come and gone successfully-praise Jesus! We had a crazy morning but I think overall it went really well. That is why I haven't emailed much this week-I think my brain's been too tired :). But, after this week, things will settle a bit. I have two board meetings in the next week and Pioneer Girls begins again. Then it will just be a normal September (I hope).
I really enjoyed talking to all the family and C in Germany again this week. Isn't Skype amazing??? The person who invented that gets my eternal thanks for me being able to stay connected to those I love.
I'm actually getting sleepy right now and it's only 9:30! I'm heading to bed. Know that you are loved wherever you are, Potters and nearly Potters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am having my own brand of September craziness with teaching the ETA course. It seems to be consuming every spare moment right now. Hope you get some rest.
Love ya,
Mom
Are you responsible for Pioneer Girls in some way? Don't forget your yellow power tie for the board meetings. Love ya. dad
I really like nearly Potters.
Post a Comment