04 March, 2006
who thought it would be this hard?
It just hit me today that within two months, 5/7ths of my family will be out of the country and then 3 months after that, my closest friend will be in Germany! WOW! It's going to be weird when JBj go to Indo and when M&D go to Guyana. There are definitely some days when I wish I had a magic carpet that would whisk me anywhere that I wanted to go, super-fast. That's the little girl in me-still dreaming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi just testing G Joe
Then there are people like me that look around and say, Hey, where did everybody go--Following the Lamb. Missing you but knowing in my spirit that we are in his arms. I don't know the brand of coffee I was drinking but it was air conditioned, wi-fi, and approx. across from the old
New Thriving. More later if I can figure our my page. Still struggling.
Post a Comment