13 March, 2006
the soon demise of a faithful friend...
I need to announce the soon coming demise of a faithful partner...Jacaranda the little green car. She has a limited lifespan which is decreasing everyday. This faithful car, also known as the Bekahmobile or that annoying car that always breaks down, has been faithfully by my side since I got my license in 2001. It's amazing to me to think of the great conversations that have happened in that car and the way that God let me use that car to bless people. Jacaranda has lived a long full life and will soon go to wherever it is that cars go to. I don't talk about replacing her where she can hear me because I don't want to hurt her feelings. I do have to admit though that a newer car will be a very nice thing. Now if I could just find it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor jacaranda - so many memories- it will be good to find a new car though (maybe that will be our road trip car - we'll see how it goes!) I love you my dear and am so glad to have you as a close friend. me
We too are praying for a replacement auto. We may go to Midway for fish and bread tomorrow on the way "home" to berb ice. Maybe snwwhite is right. Road car. The kids next door were cool today..Will try to photo them in the future soon.love, dad
Post a Comment