01 July, 2007

67 and a half, Odd Knox Terrace

I've been wanting to blog on this address for months now. Every time I pass the sign that says Odd Knox Terrace, I smile. There is just nothing else you can do when you see a sign that says that. Now that I've been walking more, I've passed this sign a couple of times a week. I know that on the other side of the street there is a sign that says Even Knox Terrace and that Odd and Even really mean the apartment numbers. I guess since I've started reading Harry Potter and discovered Platform 9 and three quarters, I've begun noticing funny signs more. There is definitely a part of me that wishes I could go find Diagon Ally and go flying about on a broom stick. Not that I want to be a witch, mind you. I don't. I've just always wanted to fly. In the mean time, I guess I'll stick to walking by 67 and a half, Odd Knox Terrace.

1 comment:

Joe and Terri said...

Thanks for blogging again. I will do the same on "traveling travesties" as Joel so aptly called. Jon and Dad have "coffee tragedies." Then, there is Renee's "Comedy of Errors." There are so many interesting places here!