21 March, 2007

Spring....


I think I've posted on why I love Spring before but I'm going to wax eloquent anyway. I love the warmer weather. I love that I don't have to bundle up so much every time that I leave my house. I love that flowers grow on trees in the Spring. I love that my birthday is in the Spring (April 29th). I love that my new nephew will be coming in the Spring, quite possibly a couple of days before my birthday. I love that birds sing more in the Spring. I like Spring so much that it is always capitalized in my book :). What seasons do you like?
Photo taken in Germany by a friend.

2 comments:

Joe and Terri said...

Spring has always been my favorite season, too. I think it is the "hope" of things to come. Of course, I haven't been living anywhere for years that has that kind of spring. But, there is something about coming through the dark, cold winter, feeling the sun and being able to hear the birds singing again, and flowers sprouting up. Just today I was thinking of spring - I think it is also because Easter is in Spring. The darkness of Jesus's death, then the lightness and joy of His resurrection. I was saved on March 14!! And a very special person in our family was born in spring, too. (Another one is coming soon!!)
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah,

I'm with you on Spring! I can hear the enthusiasm in your voice as I read your words. :) The warm weather is definitely a relief after all those months of winter in NJ, isn't it?

Down here in Atlanta, it's been warm for a while, but we've now officially entered "pollen season". Green stuff is EVERYWHERE! I'm so excited that the "real" trees (deciduous, not coniferous) are finally starting to open their leaves.

Have a great time with this year's Egg-stravaganza!